Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Loving My Natural Hair™ Presents: Tori




Introduce yourself! what's your name? where are you from? 
My name is Tori. I was born in Kingston, Jamaica. I moved to Dallas, Texas when I was 16 years old and have been living here ever since. 

How would you describe your hair? What's your hair type? 
My hair would be type 4 according to the hair typing system, primarily 4b/c, with looser textures in the front and back sections.

When did you start your natural hair journey? What is your hair regimen? Share a few of your favourite "go-to" hair products. 
I started my hair journey in 2009. My relaxed hair was really damaged so when I first started my hair journey, I simply wanted healthier relaxed hair. I stumbled upon YouTube videos of ladies who had beautiful, healthy relaxed hair and I wanted to see if some of their tips would help improve my hair. In 2010, I began transitioning back to my natural texture. After transitioning for a year and a half, I big chopped in 2012. My current regimen is pretty simple. I shampoo and deep condition my hair every two weeks. I usually keep my hair in large braids or twists, moisturizing and re-braiding as needed. I moisturize my hair once or twice a week and I will occasionally co-wash if my hair needs a midweek refresher. Some of my favourite hair products....




1 comment:

  1. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ginacurl-women-beauty/x/18938833#/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...