Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Loving My Relaxed Hair™ Presents: Stephanie on Hairliciousinc.com



Introduce yourself! what's your name? where are you from? 
Hello Lista's! My name is Stephanie. I'm originally from Westchester, New York, and currently reside in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

How would you describe your hair? What's your hair type?
My hair type is 3a/3b. I occasionally suffer from dry scalp and I'm protein sensitive.

When did you start your relaxed hair journey? What is your hair regimen? Share a few of your "go-to" hair products. 
I started my hair relaxed hair journey March 30, 2014. My hair regimen consists of:
  • Shampoo with a sulfate free shampoo and use a deep conditioner once a week with heat
  • Moisture and Seal every other day with Giovanni Weightless Direct Leave In and my oil of choice
  • Scalp Massages weekly
  • Use Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor Spray on wash days
  • Use a silk bonnet or scarf at night
  • Relaxers every 9-10 weeks

    My"Go-to" Hair Products are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...