Friday, September 25, 2015

Loving My Relaxed Hair™ Presents: Charmaine on Hairliciousinc.com


Introduce yourself! what's your name? where are you from?
My name is Charmaine Love and I am a 3rd grade teacher in South Dakota, originally from Olathe, KS.

How would you describe your hair? What's your hair type?
My hair is very thick but soft. I have 4a type hair.

When did you start your relaxed hair journey? What is your hair regimen? Share a few of your "go-to" hair products.
I started my relaxed hair journey in December 2010. March of 2013, I decided to go natural after I had a setback. After 18 months, I was fully transitioned to natural. However, December of 2014, I decided to go back to relaxing my hair. Being natural was great but I absolutely loved being relaxed. My regimen/staple products consist of getting a salon relaxer every 16 weeks with Affirm FiberGuard Sensitive Scalp. I used to self relax but I have found a trustworthy stylist that understands my hair needs. I do a hard protein treatment every 6-8 weeks with the Aphogee Two Step Treatment. My wash routine is done weekly. I always do a hot oil treatment with Jamaican Black Castor oil (JBCO) and Coconut oil mix. I usually let that sit on my hair for about 20 minutes with a plastic cap or overnight...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...