Sunday, September 13, 2015

Loving My Relaxed Hair™ Presents: Melissa on Hairliciousinc.com


Introduce yourself! what's your name? where are you from?
My name is Melissa and I live in Houston, TX by way of NYC and Atlanta, GA.

How would you describe your hair? What's your hair type? 
My hair is very thick but soft, and type 3.


When did you start your relaxed hair journey? What is your hair regimen? 
Share a few of your "go-to" hair products. I started my hair journey in December 2012 after a visit to the salon for a trim turned into a choppy cut.

I try to keep my regimen pretty simple: Firstly, I relax twice a year...I wash my hair once a week starting with a prepoo, followed by a DC, finished off with a cold water rinse and application of my leave-ins. I follow a strict moisture/protein balance alternating between moisture prepoo/light-to-hard protein DC’s and medium protein prepoo/moisture DC’s (using my hair steamer). I moisturize and seal nightly being sure to always wear a satin scarf or bonnet to bed. I use Design Essentials Natural Daily Moisturizing Lotion and seal with an oil mix I made of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, and Vitamin E Oil. A few of my “go-to” hair products are ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...