Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Loving My Relaxed Hair™ Presents: Lawrene Griffith on Hairliciousinc.com

Introduce yourself! what's your name? where are you from? 
My name is Lawrene Griffith. I am from the beautiful island of Grenada in the Caribbean.

How would you describe your hair? What's your hair type?
My hair has a life of its own. It does what it wants and I don’t fight with it. My hair type is 4b.

When did you start your relaxed hair journey? What is your hair regimen? Share a few of your "go-to" hair products. 
First Relaxer 2013
I started my relaxed hair journey in June 2013.

I detangle, moisturize and seal every day mostly. I would skip a day here and there if my hair feels like it doesn’t need it. I moisturize with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner (slightly diluted with water) and seal with coconut oil.

I never sleep without covering my hair or on a satin pillow case.

I oil and massage my scalp with a mixture of coconut oil, peppermint oil, a little castor oil and a drop or two of tea tree oil. I do this twice a week.

I co-wash based on how my hair feels and my activities. I’m currently in the gym so I co-wash once a week....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...