Sunday, July 19, 2015

Loving My Relaxed Hair™ Presents: Yaz on Hairliciousinc.com




Introduce yourself! what's your name? where are you from?
Hi! I go by Yaz and I'm from the Philadelphia area.

How would you describe your hair? What's your hair type?
My hair has a mind of its own. Very very thick. I think my natural hair type is 4b or 4c.


When did you start your relaxed hair journey? What is your hair regimen? Share a few of your "go-to" hair products.
I started in June of 2012 after graduating college. My hair was just not what it used to be ( I had to cut it from MBL to SL due to thin ends) and I decided to stop going to salons and take care of it myself. My absolute "go-to" hair product is Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. It is the best deep conditioner I have ever used. It has allowed me to go 9 months with stretching my perm and still manage it. I swear it is the only thing that softens my new growth. I usually wash my hair with...

Check out the full article over at Hairliciousinc.com Loving My Relaxed Hair™ Presents: Yaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...