Monday, January 5, 2015

Hair Progress Spotlight On: Shamira


http://www.hairlista.com/profile/ShamiraWilliams

Hair Type: 4a

I'm: Natural since April 2013

How You Achieved Your Desired Length/Health: "The first photo my hair was heat damaged and bone straight in many areas. After the heat damage incident I chose not to BC again, but instead gradually cut the damage away. I'm in protective styles almost all of the time. I protective style, have my hair out for a break a week or two, then protective style again and make sure I take care of my natural hair underneath. I'm beginning to learn more about my hair, how to handle it, and it's likes and dislikes. In the second photo my hair now has my curl pattern back and heat damage is gone!"

Your Best Hair Advice: "What helped me was protective styling. Not only did it keep my hair off my shoulders and away from the elements, but it also helped me use absolutely no heat. Also you have to experiment with products for yourself. What works for someone may not work for you. Low manipulation, protective styling, minimal to no heat, and PATIENCE are the best things for growth and retention."
Great progress! Thank you for sharing :)
Join us in Congratulating Shamira on her Hair Progress!
---------------------------------
Have you reached your hair health/length goal yet? Or reached a point where you are extremely satisfied with your hair?
We would love to share your progress with the rest of Hairlista Inc.!

Please send us your before and after pictures to progress@hairlista.com along with:
  • "before" & "after" pictures along with dates for both
  • your hair type
  • your Hairlista Inc. username
  • state whether you are natural or relaxed
  • a brief description as to how you achieved your desired length/health
  • a helpful tip that assisted you along the way

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...