Friday, August 31, 2012

Big Chop Spotlight On: Amanda

Date of Big Chop: June 11th, 2012

Hair Type: 3c/4a

Reasons for doing the Big Chop:  "Although I loved the fact that texlaxed hair gave me fullness that I did not have with bone straight relaxed hair, I found the textures to be too varying with some parts being straighter than others. This became difficult to manage. I also wanted to give my body a break from the lye and other chemicals in relaxers and just grow out my natural hair. "

My new goals: "As a Naturalista, my new goals would be to grow my hair to it's full potential in it's natural state. I was able to achieve waist length with relaxed hair, so I'm looking forward to my natural journey and reaching the same length and greater thickness. I would also like to stay away from other chemicals like peroxide and harsh dyes and probably opt for rinses and/or henna if I have to colour."


Thank you for sharing :)

Join us in Congratulating Amanda on her new Natural Hair journey!


Hairlista Inc. Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...