Friday, October 22, 2010

The New Mods Have Been Selected!

Thank you to ALL who applied for the Forum Mod Position. Your dedication & willingness to help speaks volumes. Those who didn't make the cut, we will keep you in mind for future positions :) It was hard selecting just 5 out of the bunch, so we now have 8 new Moderators!

Check out your 8 New Hairlista Moderators (alphabetical order):




Be sure to congratulate them on their new roles to help make Hairlista even better! Congrats Ladies and welcome to the Team :)

-Hairlista Inc. Team.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm very pleased that I found this. I was hoping someone could help re-enable my hairlista account. It mysteriously became disabled and I've had no luck finding a solution (or reason as to why it was initially disabled). I emailed sunsyhne and the Ning website, but no one has gotten back to me. It's been over 2 weeks I believe. I'm going crazy without hairlista!. Anyway if one of you could help find a solution or talk to Sunshyne on Hairlista that would be great. (I don't want to lose my friends, photos, discussions, etc on hairlista.) Thank You Courtney J (also my profile name on the site)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...